The Noosa Women’s Shed is most grateful for the support and assistance of the following groups. Needless to say we wouldn’t be were we are now without their help.
Our sincere thanks goes to :
Also, special mention to those that have shared their time and expertise with us
- We applaud the talent needed to write grants. It takes experience, vision and a gift with words. We thank our president Robyn and her wordsmith husband Wayne, Owen from Noosa Men’s Shed and Alison from Lew O’Brien’s office. All big contributors to our grant applications. Thank you so much.
- Coolum Women’s Shed – thanks for sharing ideas with us
- Noosa Men’s Shed – thanks for mentoring us as we get ‘on the tools’
- Noosa Men’s Shed – thanks for your expertise in design
- Big thanks to Gary Dunn who volunteers his expertise and helps out with our Bunnings Sausage Sizzles. We couldn’t do it without you Gary so thank you.
- Andy Piggott is a man who knows what’s going on in the Noosa Shire and where to get a good deal. Andy has been a huge help with our site preparation. Thanks Andy.